- Haritaki has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative, astringent and dry properties.
- The paste of its fruit is effective in reducing swelling, hastening the healing process and cleansing the wounds and ulcers.
- The paste gives relief to the eyelids, in case of conjunctivitis.
- Gargling with haritaki decoction helps in stomatitis, oral ulcers and sore throat.
- It serves as a good astringent for loose gums, bleeding and ulceration in gums
It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability and promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
AVAILABLE IN TWO VARIANTS SMALL AND BIG HARAD